Friday, June 22, 2007

I need a vacation

I need a vacation badly! My favorite vacation is to go to a nice, hot beach and just lay on my beach towel and relax. Every so often, I'll get up and take a dip in the ocean to cool off then back to the beach towel. And, I also like to build sandcastles every once in awhile too especially with my kids. It just takes me back to my childhood and reminds me of all the fun I had when my brother and I would build sandcastles together. Unfortunately, I can't get away right now to take that vacation, but thankfully, I ran across a really cool website where I can build virtual Sandcastles and get that relaxing, beachy feeling without leaving the house. See what I made today....



Wanna know where I found this really neat interactive tool? Well, it's at www.virtualsandcastle.com and it is super easy and fun to use. And to top it off, it's very relaxing to do. That was my perk from finding it anyway. You get the fun of building a cool looking sandcastle, but don't have to deal with the drive to the beach or the sand in your underwear. If I can't take an actual vacation then I'll definitely be building sandcastles on this website a lot.

No comments: