Friday, January 27, 2006

Weigh In

I was hoping to have at least a 5 lb. total loss for the month of January, but didn't hit it. I lost one pound this week for a total of 3 for the month. Not bad, but I want more. More! More! More! Maybe if I would quit eating off program, that might help. Hmm, makes sense. Now to just do it. No eating frenzies this weekend for me. I'm also going to get back on the treadmill and get moving again. I was doing so well on that before I got sick, but then when the bronchitis caught me I just couldn't get my butt on there. I think I would have passed out from lack of oxygen anyway if I'd even tried to walk. Just getting out of bed and walking around the house wore me out. That sickness is over with now though so I have no excuses not to get back on track. As long as hubby doesn't give me his cold, that is.

1 comment:

Karon said...

A pound is a pound. Hang in there, sweetie. You're going to be back in the swing and dropping the pounds again. I know you are!