Friday, January 6, 2006

Not a nice post today

Ok, I'm in a crappy mood so this will be a super short post. I weighed this morning to another week with no loss. I'm starting to get really po'ed with the scale. Two weeks in a row of being 100% on plan and no loss? What the f**k?!?! Sorry, but I'm really upset. I knew last week that I probably wouldn't show a loss because it hadn't been a full week yet, but why did I not show one today? I drank all my water, ate only on plan, walked, etc. If the scale doesn't move down next week then I'm going to really wonder what's going on. I'm gonna go now before I really start ranting. Hope you all have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh No! sorry to hear that you gained. I guess I'm glad that I haven't. It's just really frustrating to work so hard and not see any difference on the scale.

Karon said...

I'm sorry to hear you're so aggravated by this. Have you taken your measurements, lately? I know I had two months in the summer where I did everything I could and only lost 3 pounds total for two months. Just hang in there. Your body could be adjusting to what you've lost so far.

Or, you can add an extra protein serving and give yourself a few more healthy calories and see what happens. Your metabolism may need a little boost. The scale will move again, you just have to wait it out. On the plus side, you now have two weeks of maintenance and that will help you when you get to maintenance because you'll know you can maintain!

O' Natur Nail said...

sometimes this happens... i went months with no loss following NS... everything will be ok.