Friday, January 20, 2006

Back to normal

Weighed this morning to no loss. What's new there? I lost last week, but know that's because I was sick. I truthfully wasn't even expecting a loss today. It's gotten to the point that whenever I hop on the scale anymore, I KNOW it's not going to be a different number.

Things have finally calmed down here though. At least that's good. My son is getting along fine with his broken wrist. He's actually doing better then we thought he would. When he first broke it, he just knew that the next month was going to be terrible, but after going back to school and seeing how he was going to be waited on pretty much hand and foot, well, let's just say he's liking all the attention:)

I'm feeling much better too. The only symptom I have leftover from my being sick is a slight cough, which doesn't even show itself until I go to bed at night. Then I get a tickle in the back of my throat. Even that is occurring less and less though. I have actually managed to go the last two nights in a row without waking up with a coughing fit. Hopefully within the next week, I'll be back to 100%.

No comments: