Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Round and Round

I feel like I'm on a carousel and I can't get off. I'll be so glad when warmer weather gets here and the sickness and colds aren't as common. A few weeks ago, my daughter was sick. She quickly gave the cold to me which turned into bronchitis. Then my son broke his wrist. After that I thought things would calm down. WRONG! Yesterday my hubby woke up with a bad head cold. I also got a call from school to come pick up my daughter because she'd passed out in class. Not good. We took her to the doctor for that, they drew blood to run tests, but we won't find anything out until tomorrow or Friday. She is feeling fine today so we think it was possibly low blood sugar, but we're not positive.

Anyway, I think I'm ready to get off this merry-go-round and get on to better health for the entire family.

No comments: