Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween


HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! I hope you all have a nice holiday. I took my son out Friday evening to trick-or-treat. He had fun although he missed having his big sis tag along. She said she was too old to go anymore (she's 14), but I think if she would have been home (she had a party to go to) that she would have ended up dressing up too. We only go to family's homes so it wouldn't be like she'd be seeing friends or people she knew from school. She did dress up for school today though. They never let us do that when I was in school, but I guess times have changed. She went as a scarecrow.

We don't get trick-or-treaters at our house so that helps me stay out of the candy each year. The only person who stops by is my nephew, who is six. He should be by tonight. He doesn't like chocolate though so I bought him skittles and goldfish crackers. I am anxious to see what he dresses up as this year. Last year he wouldn't wear the costume that my brother and sis-in-law bought him so my brother wore it instead. He was a pizza slice. It was too funny! I have a feeling my nephew won't want to dress up this year either (he is autistic and doesn't like change on some things) so wonder if my brother or sis-in-law will wear the costume again?

Well, I really should get off of here. I want to go out and walk a bit before it starts to rain. Looks like it could let loose any minute now.

No comments: