Monday, August 29, 2005

Oh what a beautiful morning!

Good morning All! I have found my new motto this morning. It was sent to me by a good friend. It is so true and will be something I tell myself every day from now on. Especially those days when I just feel like giving up and going back to my old eating habits.

I'm in such a good mood this morning. My kids started school today so I finally get my house back. Peace and Quiet. I don't realize how much I miss it until I experience it again.

Weigh-in this morning was good. Another pound gone. Very happy about that. I have started exercising today too. I had said when I first started Nutrisystem that once I hit the 30 lb. mark, I would start doing some sort of exercise. Well, that 30 lb. mark has gotten here (a little faster then I thought) so this morning I hopped on my Gazelle (similar to an elliptical, I guess) and exercised away. I worked up a good sweat and feel fantastic now. I want to get into the habit of doing this every day. Wish me luck because I have a tendency to get lazy about the exercise after awhile. I'll do good for a few days, but then will miss one and that turns into two then three days until I'm back to not doing anything again. Not good.

Enough about me today. I'm off to get fit and healthy:) Later!

No comments: