Thursday, August 18, 2005

If I scream, will anybody hear me?

I'm so mad right now I could spit nails. I decided to celebrate my 30 lb. loss with a trip to the beauty salon. I was so excited because I hadn't been in awhile and my hair really needed a good trim. So, I get there and the stylist (not my regular) is saying what bad shape my hair is in and that I need this treatment and that treatment. I agree on one, but the other was too expensive. Well, then she starts cutting on my hair. When I walked into the salon, my hair was below my shoulders by a good 2 inches. When I walked out, well, now I'm lucky if I HAVE 2 inches of hair on the back of my head! Don't get me wrong, it's a cute style, but it is NOT what I wanted. I don't like myself in short hair and haven't had short hair since I was in third grade. The style that I told her I wanted doesn't look anything like what I got. I've never went to the salon and come away with a bad haircut so this is a first for me. I know it is only hair and will grow back, but I'm still so pissed right now that I just want to scream.

No comments: