Monday, August 22, 2005

Weigh In Day

BLAH! No loss this week. But I wasn't counting on one anyway. It's still frustrating though to step on the scale and not see a new, lower number then the week before. It's TOM time this week though and over the weekend I really let myself go off plan. Went out to eat Friday evening to Long John Silver's, did NOT order the baked fish either. I ordered the greasy fried fish and shrimp meal and ate it all. Saturday I also went out to eat Chinese that evening. Sunday, my hubby took the kids to the amusement park and I stayed home by myself for some much needed peace and quiet. I did fairly good during the day, but come dinnertime I went nuts. Chicken nuggets and french fries for dinner, chocolate covered peanuts that evening as a snack, regular coke (not diet) to drink and wash it all down. Ugh! If I had lost anything, I gained it all back from the weekend eating fest. Oh well. Live and learn. At least I hope I learn at some point in this journey. It's not happened yet.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cool! My very first comment to my blog:) Hope it doesn't bore you too much. Ha!

Lisa