Friday, August 5, 2005

Finally, someone noticed!



I am so happy today. I finally had someone NOTICE that I'm losing weight. I'm so happy and excited. I had taken the kids shopping this morning for school clothes and since I'm in this particular store all the time, I know most of the people who work there. Well, I was waiting outside the dressing room for my daughter when one of the sales clerks came up behind me and asked if I was losing weight? I smiled and said yep, sure am. She said she could really tell. Made my day!! I actually gave her a hug and thanked her over and over again for noticing. She probably thought I was losing my mind, but I was just so excited. I've been waiting for someone to notice and today it finally happened. Woo Hoo! Of course, I came right home and took some updated pictures to mark the occasion. They are above. Check them out. I, personally, still can't tell a difference in my body, but I do see a difference in my face. The chubbiness is going away in my cheeks. That look is adorable in little kids, but so not on my face.

1 comment:

Karon said...

I see it in your face, also, Lisa. Way to go. And congratulations on having others notice. That is an awesome feeling!