Friday, April 7, 2006

Time off

It's been another rough week here. I'm still trying to get things ready for our audit next Friday. I can't believe how many things this guy is requiring. I have them all, but all of last years paperwork is buried in my closet so it's taken some doing get it all back out.

Diet has pretty much gone by the wayside. I mentioned in my last post that I was probably going to stop using NS because of the expense. I went ahead and delayed my next shipment, but kept my account active just in case I can't do it on my own. At least that way I won't lose my discount. Anyway, this past week I've not even tried to follow any type of plan. I've ate some NS food that I still have left, have had lean cuisine meals a couple evenings too, but have also ate whatever I've wanted. Thankfully the scale is still the same as last week.

I know I can't go without some sort of formal diet. I've tried that in the past and it didn't work. I thought about just keeping my portion sizes small, but I seem to do that then add junk on top. Not good. So, will check out a website that Karon recommended and see what they have to say. I want to make this work.

1 comment:

Karon said...

Hope the whole stressful situation is improving. Glad to hear you're going to check out the Spark. It is a great place with lots of info and it works all for free! Take care and hope you're getting some time to enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having lately.