Friday, April 28, 2006

TGIF

Tomorrow is my daughter's 15th birthday. I am still having a hard time believing that she is really going to be that old. Seems like only yesterday that she was toddling around the living room, singing Barney songs. Harder still to believe that next year she'll be driving a car! Yikes! I'm getting old!

Anyway, I've been running around all week trying to get things ready for her bday. She is having a friend spend the night tonight so needed to make sure we have plenty of snack food for the late night chats, movies for them to watch, clean sheets for the bed, etc. Bought her bday gifts yesterday (new outfit, cd) so that's all set. We're taking her out for dinner tonight so she'll be choosing the restaurant. I have a feeling it will be Mexican (her favorite), but it might be something that we'll all eat. I figure both girls will sleep in tomorrow, but in the afternoon we're going to a Home Interiors party, which I was invited to go to. Not something that I figured either girl would be interested in, but they both said they want to go so will bring them along too.

I'm finishing up laundry this morning, doing a bit of cleaning and trying to do business stuff too. I feel like I'm going in a hundred different directions. Diet has been completely forgotten. I weighed this morning and since I stopped using NS, I've put on 10 lbs! I know what I should be eating, but for the life of me just can't get back into it. Hubby says I should just learn to love myself as I am, but I don't know if I can.

No comments: