Friday, November 25, 2005

No weigh in today

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Mine was good except my grandma wasn't able to make it over this year. She'd said she would come, but that morning when my mom called her she wasn't feeling well. I totally understood (she's 97 years old), but it was still disappointing not to get to see her.

I think I did pretty well on the eating. I had planned on eating what I wanted, but watching the portions and only eating one serving. I did just that. I wasn't stuffed when I finished the meal like I have been in years past. Just pleasantly full. Today I'm back to eating what I should. I actually did well on figuring out how much to cook to where I didn't have leftovers to deal with today. Just turkey and that fits into NS anyway.

So anyway, I'm not looking at the scale today even though I didn't go overboard on my eating. I know if it shows a gain that I will be disappointed and I don't need that. Plus TOM decided to visit this morning and I always gain water weight when he shows up. I will just do my best this weekend and next week and then will show a great loss next Friday.

1 comment:

Karon said...

Just stopping in and wanted to let you know I think you did just fine with your holiday meal. Sounds like you had a plan and stuck to it. Good for you!