Sunday, September 4, 2005

Little black rain cloud



Have you ever had one of those days when you just don't care about anything? You don't care if you get out of bed in the morning. You don't care if you get dressed? You just don't care.

I'm having one of those days. Or, I guess a better thing would be to say that I'm having one of those weeks. I've just not felt right. I don't give a rat's behind whether I do anything worthwhile or not. I just want to lay in bed and sleep. I don't want to watch tv, get on the computer, live my life. Nothing. Even when I do get up and do something, it doesn't seem to go right and that just makes me even more depressed. And, of course, when I feel this way I also don't care whether I follow my Nutrisystem diet or not. I've gone so far off plan these past few days that when I hopped on the scale this morning it showed a 3 lb. weight gain! And that just makes me even more depressed about everything. It's an endless cycle. Hubby even told me this morning that I'm no fun anymore which makes me feel even worse because now I'm bringing other people into this crap!

I'm hoping that I wake up one of these days and things finally look better and I'll snap out of this funk. I feel like one of those cartoons where you see the little black cloud hovering over the kids head and they are the only one who's getting rained on. Go away little black rain cloud. I'm ready for some sunshine!

1 comment:

Karon said...

Ahhhh... Lisa! I know exactly how you are feeling. You don't know me from Adam but know that I care. It will get better. This is a funky time for many of us as kids go back to school, summer ends, dog days and heat hangs on, and with all that's gone on with the hurricane and gas prices well ... Give yourself a break. Don't give up on you. You CAN do this!