Thursday, February 28, 2008

Let's Get Naked!

Now that I have your attention, I want to tell you about this wonderful new shampoo/conditioner of which I recently received a sample. It's called Naked Naturals and is a fabulous new product.

This is an all natural product and it is clinically proven to make your hair up to 7 times stronger from the shampoo and up to 3 times stronger from the conditioner! It starts working from the very first time you use it too, which is great. I have very fine hair that breaks at the drop of a hat so this was something that I was very anxious to try. With the very first shampoo, I knew it was a keeper. I could actually tell a difference when I was finished because there was less hair in my comb.

What makes this shampoo/conditioner so different is an ingredient called Keravis, a natural plant protein that is exclusive to Naked Naturals. It has been clinically tested and shown to improve hair strength, added flexibility and reduced breakage. It works on two levels by penetrating the hair follicle and also forming a protective outer layer. In other words, it works from the inside out!

I strongly urge you to go try any of the naked naturals natural shampoo products for yourself. You will be glad that you did when you see the results!

No comments: