Friday, December 2, 2005

Weigh-In

Well, only down 1/2 a pound this week. I'll take it but I was really disappointed that it wasn't more. I really thought that since it had been two weeks since I stepped on the scale AND that I'd been so good over Thanksgiving, there would be at least a 2 lb. loss for this week, but guess it just wasn't meant to be. I need to step up the exercise now to get things moving faster, I guess. Apparantly, my body has gotten to the point that following NS alone isn't enough anymore. I really dread the thought of exercise, but if it will help me get to where I want to be faster then I guess I'll do it.

1 comment:

Karon said...

Hang in there, Lisa! Sorry to hear about your son but glad to know he's doing better.

Congratulations on your pound gone. I know you would have liked it to be more but a loss is good. Take it one day at a time and just keep on going.