Friday, December 16, 2005

So far, So good

Weighed this morning and am at 245 so up 1/2 a pound this week, but hey, that's fine by me. Maintaining is harder then I thought it would be, but at least I've not gained five or ten pounds back these past couple of weeks. A half pound I think I can handle. One more week to go then the Christmas food and treats will be gone and hopefully I'll get back on track and start losing again.

I told hubby last night that once the holidays are over, I want the whole family to get into some sort of fitness routine. Be it walking after dinner, shooting hoops or doing an exercise tape or something, we all need to get moving more. I hope I can get everyone interested in that.

I'm off to get some work done around here. It sure would be nice to have a day of doing nothing but relaxing for a change. Maybe someday. Talk to you all later.

No comments: