Saturday, June 10, 2006

Week Two

Well, hopped on the scale this morning and no loss for the week, but was pretty much expecting that. I've not done the best this past week. With the kids being out of school now for the summer, I've had to fix their meals and it is hard to stay away from the burgers and fries with them here since that's what they're requesting. I have already told them though that this coming week is going to be a healthier one. We are ALL going to eat more fruits and veggies and less junk. It'll be better for them anyway.

2 comments:

Karon said...

Grab so ground turkey and make turkey burgers. Grab some Healthy Choice hotdogs and have two on one bun. You can eat like the kids, just make your's more healthy. You can do this, Lisa. I know you can!

Lisa said...

I know I can. The only reason I didn't this past week was because we were in desparate need of going to the grocery store. I didn't have any of the healthier versions to make for myself. I am all stocked up now though and doing better:) Thanks for the words of encouragement.