Monday, May 8, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday. I'm officially 38 years young now although I still feel, and probably act at times, like I'm 21:) My family and I celebrated yesterday by going out for a nice lunch and also buying my gift, which I love and have been wanting for years. It is pictured below...



I immediately came home and put it together, filled it with water and turned it on to enjoy. Love the sound of running water. It is just so relaxing. I was hoping that today would be halfway quiet, but no dice. The phone has been ringing off the hook all morning. I'm hoping that this afternoon though it will taper off so I can get outside and enjoy my fountain some more. I hope everyone has a great day today! Talk to you all later.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy birthday a day late! I saw your blog on Karon's. What a cool present. I love anything that has running water..a friend of mine makes some very large ones from pottery..to go in a garden. Very peaceful.

Karon said...

Happy belated birthday, Lisa. Love that gift! Take care.

Lisa said...

Thanks Sherri and Karon for the birthday wishes. I do love my gift also. The running water is very relaxing after a long day:)