Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween, everyone! Are you ready for all the little trick-or-treaters to come knocking on your door tonight? Do you have plenty of treats so you don't get tricked? I hope that I have plenty although I won't be here tonight as I'll be driving my son around to his favorite stops. Hubby and daughter will be manning the doorbell tonight. Good luck to them!


Update on the daughter: She is feeling fine now. Must have just been a 24 hour thing. She went to bed Sunday afternoon and said she woke up at 2:30AM, feeling wonderful and wide awake! She was able to fall back to sleep, thankfully, and got up Monday morning raring to go.


Update on Weight Loss Challenge: It ended Sunday (the challenge, not the diet) and hubby won, but we all figured he would. He lost a total of 5.6% of his weight, I came in second by losing 3.9%, daughter lost 3.4% and son lost 3.1%. We're all moving right along though. No challenges set for November. We figure with the holidays coming up that will be enough of a challenge in and of itself to deal with.

Again, I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween. TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!

No comments: